36″ Barnstormer by J&D
J&D Manufacturing’s Barnstormer 36 inch fan is a dependable leader in air re-circulation. The patented easy-open front guard is an exclusive feature that drastically reduces cleaning and maintenance time. The Barnstormer’s tapered guard creates a high velocity air pattern that allows greater distance between fans, which means less fans in your barn and more money in your pocket. The Barnstormer is the only fan on the market with the hinged open front guard. This patented design helps cut cleaning and maintenance time. Dirt and dust are removed in minutes to get you right back to energy-efficient, high-output performance.
- Model # VBS36A
- Patented open front guard for easy maintenance
- Fan ships fully assembled
- Includes hot dip galvanized ceiling mount bracket
- Industry leading air velocity
- Quiet operation
- Direct drive motors with no belts or bearings to maintain
- Guards are white powder coated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
- Variable speed motors on 12”–24” models (requires separate variable speed control to adjust fan speed)
- Totally enclosed, maintenance-free, direct drive high-efficiency motors have completely sealed ball bearings, UL and CUL recognized.
- Single phase models have automatic overload protection
- Can be used with Mist Works misting/fogging product line
- Covered by a Two Year Warranty
- Also, Available in 12”, 20” and 24”
Drop Ships from Manufacturer in approximately 7-10 days after payment.
California Residents:<a href=”www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”><img class=”alignnone wp-image-2006″ src=”https://www.mistworks.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/orange-triangle-exclamation-mark-icon-warning-sign-vector-13228457.jpg” alt=”” width=”27″ height=”24″ /></a> WARNING- This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit <a href=”https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>www.P65Warnings.ca.gov</a>
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.